Friday, 15 May 2015

Planning Love❤ week 22-25

IMG_8945 (1)
Hola Chicas , Today I want to show you my agenda . As you know , I have a taste at all and it is one of the newest activities. Look nice to see my creations! ;)

IMG_8939 (1)DSC05557
This is a week where I 'm really mad. I think it's one of the most beautiful decorations of my agenda , if I say so myself! Light colors make me always happy!
IMG_8938 (1)
This is the dark week , I had some dark washi tapes and did not really know what to them. This decoration I think frankly, very nice.
IMG_8937 (1)
Purple week is also one of my favorites . These colors match so well with one another , something I had not expected.
DSC05559DSC05558
And last week the Love ! This was the theme , as you can guess fixed Pink! These were a few weeks of my agenda , what do you think?

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram, Twitter, Youtube and Facebook!
❤ 

No comments:

Post a Comment